Thursday 1 October 2009

A Charmed Life & A New Book


Australian born Author and fellow blogger Vicki Archer seems to live a charmed life in the South of France, the place she has found and now calls home. Like many, I adored her first book "My French Life" and her new book "French Essence", continues to drag me into her dreamy world. The photography by Carla Coulson is divine and Vicki's styling is second-to-none. I have posted my absolute favourite page in her new book above. I decided on this one page as I don't want to spoil it for you. This book is definitely one to add to the Christmas wish list! Congratulations Vicki on another huge success!!


Nb. French Essence is available now in Australia & New Zealand and will be sold on Amazon later this year.

8 comments:

RP said...

When are you going to publish your first book Anna?
We're all waiting for it!

Unknown said...

Hi Anna, today you and your work are on my blog. Hope you like it!! http://vintage-and-chic.blogspot.com/2009/10/oido-absoluto-perfect-pitch.html

Velvet and Linen said...

How exciting. Like you, I loved "My French Life". I can't wait to get Vicki's new book. I wonder when it will be available in the US? I'll have to order it to sell in the shop. Thank you so much for letting us know.

xo
Brooke

Karena said...

My favorites, cobalt blues and white. Beautiful!

Parisbreakfasts said...

Oh please do spoil us a bit with a few more pages..
Who can wait until the end of the year?
The "blue" shot is divine...
merci

CDS said...

looking forward to this! thanks for the heads up!

Alison Gibbs said...

I am so looking forward to buying Vicki's latest book
Alison

beachvintage.com said...

I am half way through her first book and now I cant wait for this one.