Monday 16 June 2008

The Week Ahead...


Hello again. I hope you had a lovely weekend! I will be posting a little sporadically this week as my schedule is a little crazy with end of school term for Harry, job installations and preparing for my seminar at the upcoming Decoration + Design exhibition in Melbourne. I will, however, have some lovely things for you so do pop back tomorrow!! Oh, and also a big thank you to you all for your lovely comments on my office sneak peek. I promise I'll have some pictures of the entire room very soon!!

Image - Paul Massey Photographer

8 comments:

BEST OF THE NEST said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the office Anna- The wallpaper is fantastic- I could move in right away!

Melissa Lewis said...

Good luck with your hectic week! I love this chair:)

Ann Marie said...

I love the simplicity of this photo!

dee said...

What a lovely little picture. So peaceful. Thanks for sharing, Anna, and good luck with your busy week!

Tracey said...

I am browsing through your "my work" column, and I do so love your tablescapes! I am also a tablescape arranger- born from my love, some would say obsession, with china and linens! I like that you branch out from the basic table and use other venues.

la la Lovely said...

CAN'T WAIT to see your office! Hope you have a great week even in the midst of the business!
Take Care!
Trina xx

la la Lovely said...

CAN'T WAIT to see your office!!! Hope you have a great week even in the midst of the business!!
Take Care,
Trina xx

The House That A-M Built said...

Gorgeous little chair.. so simple! Yes this last week of term is hectic. Spent the night in emergency with 10 year old struggling for every breath.... no more school for us this week. Good luck with your seminar prep.... I would love to hear you dissertation! A-M xx