Tuesday 5 June 2007

I Love Quadrille!!



I have to say that I am completely and utterly in love with Quadrille's beautiful fabrics. I first discovered Quadrille when I was in LA last year and ever since then I haven't been able to stop obsessing over my pint sized cuttings of the fabrics I selected in their LA showroom. When I was looking through Quadrille's website a few weeks ago I noticed they had some photos of Aerin Lauder's lounge room (in which some of their fabrics have been used) and also who can forget the gorgeous sofa in The Devil Wears Prada - covered in, you guessed it, a Quadrille fabric. So I will continue to be obsessed with these beautiful fabrics and I will be working a little harder to import some for Black & Spiro!!

5 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

So glad to see your post this morning, Quadrille's fabrics are some of my fav as well...esp Alan Campbell!

Style Court said...

I'm a big fan too. I saved those images of Aerin Lauder's weekend house, from Vogue Living :)

The Peak of Chic said...

I'm a huge fan too! Very stylish prints!

katiedid said...

Me too! I am using the Alan Campbell chinese frete work pattern in my Family Room. (I don't know why they don't mention the proper name on their website!)I love ALL of the collections!

Anonymous said...

some of my favorite fabrics!